1.18.2011

The littlest acorn baby shower

This September I threw a baby shower anticipating the arrival of my niece/nephew. My brother and sister-in law did not want to find out what they were having so I went with the two bits of info that I did know; the baby would be born in the fall and the nursery was going to have a woodland theme. Going with that, I created these 'little acorn' invitations. I think they turned out beautifully. I now have a gorgeous nephew Wiley and am a proud aunt!

I even found an adorable handmade acorn cap to give them at the shower from loosethread2's shop on etsy.
handknit cap from http://www.etsy.com/shop/loosethreads2?ref=pr_shop.

1 comment:

  1. You really did deliver the most beautiful invitations Joslyne and we were absolutely thrilled! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete